- Pension applications and advocacy
- Referral to other services
- A Newsletter is distributed to the widows twice a year, to inform them of activities in the club and to also provide information about health and nutrition, available services and other useful tips and advice.
- Sponsorship of Laurel Social Groups. Widows meet in Taree, Forster/Tuncurry and Wingham each month for friendship and social activities.
- Accommodation. Taree Legacy has one bedroom, self-care units, available for rent in Taree and Tuncurry. These units are available to all Legacy Widows for very affordable rent.
If you would like more information, please contact Taree on 02 6552 2385 or Tuncurry on 02 6555 4011.