|"Keeping the promise Badge Week Campaign" 28th August to 3rd September 2016. Toowoomba Legacy Inc. commences fund raising on Monday, 29th August 2016.|
|The most significant national campaign relying on the Australian communities participation is the annual Legacy Week appeal which is held in the first week of September every year. This is Legacy’s annual fundraising and awareness campaign and relies on the generosity of the Australian community to provide not only money but their time and interest. |
Help Legacy during Legacy week as a volunteer fundraising.
Much support is provided by the Army Aviation Training Centre, Oakey, 7 Signals Regiment (EW) and Defence Force School of Signals.
- Fundraising activities at Farmfest in June each year.
- Subsidised tickets to shows at the City Golf Club are provided by Toowoomba Legacy Inc.
- Bowls Day sponsored by North Toowoomba Bowls Club – Date to be advised.
- Widows & Childrens Christmas Luncheon - "Regents on the Lake" Tuesday, 15th December 2016.
|Widows & Childrens Christmas Party, held at the St Marys College Hall |
|Members Australian Army Band at St Marys College Hall |
- Widows Laurel Groups meet monthly at various locations in Toowoomba and at Dalby, Pittsworth, Oakey and Crows Nest.
- Please ring Toowoomba Legacy on 46 322352, Monday Wednesday or Friday between the hours of 9am - 1pm, for contact details for the following groups.
|MEET- 1st Thursday Month Oakey RSL|
|MEET- 4th Monday each month 9.30am, St Mary’s Hall. Buckland St.|
|MEET – 2nd Friday each month at 10am, West Twmba Bowls |
|MEET – 4th Friday each month at 10am, St Marks, High St.|
|MEET – First– 1st Monday each month at 11.30am, Windsor Hotel Hotel, Dalby |
|MEET – 3rd Wednesday each month, 10am Dr Price Rooms, Little Street, Toowoomba.|
|MEET - Every Tuesday 9.00am - 11.30am, Suite 8, 4 Mylne St|
|CROWS NEST/HIGHFIELDS Laurel Group|
|MEET– 1st Thursday every month at 12pm at the Grand Old Crow Hotel, Crows Nest |
|MEET – 1st Wednesday each month at 11am at Pittsworth Hotel/Motel. |
|VILLAGE ON THE DOWNS Laurel Group|
|MEET - 3rd Friday each Month 9.30am at Croxley St Community Hall in the Village|