Advocacy for Pensions and Welfare
|Advocacy for pensions is provided by our TIP trained voluntary Pension Officer - Legatee David Melandri. Appointments are required and are available on Wednesday and Friday mornings. They may be booked by ringing (07) 4632 2352.|
When David is not available Legatee Ian Mackenzie, TIP trained Pension Officer, will provide pension support.
|Toowoomba Legacy's Mini Bus is utilised by Legatees to support their allocated Widows and/or the Widows Laurel Group they are responsible for, it is also used to provide transport for country Ladies Groups on shopping trips to Toowoomba.|
- Financial assistance to Widows in the form of Interest Free Loans, grants where the Welfare Committee recommends the need.
- Financial Assistance for Children’s education ie. Education subsidy for books and uniforms once a year.
- Assistance with the purchase of other educatonal items as recommended by the Welfare Committee on a needs basis.
- Financial assistance for extra-curricular activities.
- Widows’ holidays
- Junior Legatees camps
- Widows’ and dependants’ social Clubs
|Should your require any further information about our services please do not hesitate to contact us.|
|Craft Ladies Group with their knitting and craft items ready to send off to World Vision|