LEGACY MARKETS PORT STEPHENS
|Legacy Markets in Port Stephens are held on the 1st, 3rd and 5th Sunday of every month.|
You can find them at Neil Carrol Park on the corner of Shaol Bay Rd and Cultural Close, Nelson Bay.
There's a wide selection of local hand made Arts and Crafts and also second hand goods.
To enquire about holding a stall or for further information please contact 0419 492 009.
- Newcastle Legacy’s 2015 Badge Day Appeal, our main fund raising event, was very successful. A special thanks to our staff, Legatees and our many volunteer helpers. The support we received from many organisations was most gratifying. To recognise this support we held a small appreciation function in October.
- During the year our Torchbearer and Widows Support Groups run their own fund raising activities.
- Widows’ Christmas parties held in the weeks leading up to Christmas.
- Legacy Widows’ Clubs hold regular meetings and arrange outings.
- A Legatee usually attends the final event of the Legacy Junior Public Speaking Award.
- Anzac Day Match at Hunter Stadium (Knights)
- Remembrance Day @ Bunnings Stores
|All Legatees are encouraged to attend and take an active part in these events.|
Should you have any questions, or would like to make a donation or bequest please do not hesitate to contact Newcastle Legacy on
(02)4968 9501. Please make all cheques out to Newcastle Legacy.