|Legacy Week is only 4 weeks away!|
This year's Legacy Week is from Sunday 28th August to Saturday 3rd Sept
Our Legacy Week Street Appeal, known as "Badge Day", is on Friday 2nd September
This Badge Day we are taking to the streets of WA to rattle our Legacy
tins and sell our famous Legacy badges and we need your help!
There are a couple ways you can help us:
1. By volunteering your time on Badge Day to help collect in local shopping centres, at local train stations, at the Perth Airport and in the Perth CBD.
To find out more information and put your name down for a shift, contact Volunteer Coordinator, Sophie, on 9486 4900 or at email@example.com
* If you are not available on Friday we also have permission to collect in certain shopping centres all day Saturday. Again, contact Sophie, to find out which ones and put your name down.
2. By placing a Collection Tin and Badge Tray in your place of work throughout Legacy Week.
Does you work have a Charity Day or a school you know have a Fress Dress day? If so, put Legacy's name down or hold one during Legacy Week and show your support.
|Matt Granger) collected at Murdoch train station and also at Napoleon Street at Cottesloe all day.|
|Kath Coupland collecting at Waikiki Shopping Centre|
5th – 7th August 2016
Army Art Exhibition
Leeuwin Barracks, Riverside Road, East Fremantle
Friday 7pm – 10pm
Saturday 10am – 5pm
Sunday 10am 3pm
Legacy is a minor beneficiary of this event (shared with Orange Sky Laundry )
- Please contact Sophie on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested
17th – 20th August 2016
Rolling Thunder Vietnam Concert
Crown Perth, Burswood
Events for Widows and Children include:
- Bus Trips for our Widow Clubs
- Our Busselton Holiday Camp for Widows
- A combined Laurel Club Christmas Luncheon
- Holiday Camps for our children
- Various sporting and entertainment outings for our Children