|Volunteering for Legacy can be fun and rewarding. You'll meet new and interesting people and feel great knowing that you’re helping to keep the promise to the families of incapacitated and deceased veterans.|
|Volunteers are needed to:|
- Collect donations during Legacy Week
- Sprig rosemary for ANZAC Day
- Assist with general office duties such as photocopying, filing and mailing letters.
- Provide pro bono expertise in areas such as web administration, law, marketing, social media and technology.
|We have various opportunities across our metropolitan and regional Divisions.|
If you are interested in volunteering please call 02 9248 9000 or email: email@example.com.
|Click here to download a volunteer registration form.|
|Click here for online form to register your interest to volunteer.|
|Many leading companies are sponsoring volunteering to improve their company and their reputation. Why? Because participating in the community builds teams, increases the companies visibility, assists with staff training, moral, loyalty and promotes the company as a good corporate citizen.|
Sydney Legacy is able to provide a number of suitable corporate volunteering opportunities for groups of corporate volunteers including:
- Rosemary sprigging for ANZAC Day.
- Preparing merchandise for sale during Legacy Week.
- Assisting with Legacy Week by selling badges or providing administrative support.
- Assisting with stock control and warehousing.
- Providing support at Divisional Events.
|Sydney Legacy is always on the look out for corporate volunteers that can provide pro bono support in their area of expertise. These areas include, but are not limited to:|
- Marketing / Advertising / PR
- Web design and/or administration
- Graphic design
- Archiving - working with historical collections
- Legal services
- Quality Assurance