|Bundaberg Legacy Inc. runs several events during the year to raise funds for Legacy’s work and awareness of Legacy. They include:|
|This year Legacy Week 31 August to 5 September 2015|
|We always appreciate the support of the people of Bundaberg who support our cause. Also the volunteers for manning our stalls and selling badges. Please let us know if you would like to assist us this year.|
|Of course Legacy’s fundraising campaign and relies on the generosity of the Australian community to provide not only money but their time and interest throughout the year. |
|Our Annual Legacy Golf Day will be held on Saturday 5th September this year. As always it will be open to everyone. It`s always a fun day. It is an open competition with excellent prizes. A BBQ and raffle are also held on the day. |
The venue is the Bundaberg Golf Course, One Mile Road, North Bundaberg.
|The Bundaberg Legacy Widows Group meets every third Wednesday (except for April, September and December. |
They will be holding a Raffle on Wednesday 15th July at 10.30am upstairs in the RSL Building. ALL WELCOME!
Events for widows and children include:
- Bundaberg Legacy Widows group meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month (except for April, September and December) at 10.00 am upstairs at the Bundaberg RSL Club.
- In April and September Bundaberg Legacy provide the opportunity for our ladies to participate in bus trips with morning tea and lunch provided. These outings are organized by our Legatees. For further information, please contact the Legacy President Lexie Vowles on (07) 4152 5958 during office hours.
- Bundaberg Legacy provides a Christmas afternoon tea on the second Saturday in December each year at Bundaberg RSL Club for all Legacy widows and children. This has proved to be great success as the numbers attending are continuing to grow.
- The Legacy Widows Group will be holding it`s Annual Cent Sale on 15th July upstairs at the Bundaberg RSL Club, 17 Quay Street, Bundaberg commencing at 10am. Great Prizes are on offer and early arrival is essential. For further information please contact the President Mrs Alison Rogers on 4155 3332 or Legacy President Lexie Vowles (07) 4152 5958 during office hours.
- Bundaberg Legacy also holds luncheons at Childers and Gin Gin to enable those Legacy widows in outlying areas and unable to travel into Bundaberg, to attend.
- Supervised Holiday Camps for the children are held during the school holidays in January each year. These camps, and transport to and from, are provided free of charge to the children who wish to participate. For further information please contact the Secretary at the Legacy office on (07) 4152 5958
Bundaberg Legacy Inc receives donations from a number of local Businesses